We are very happy to announce that our office is now scheduling hygiene appointments along with routine care.
We have enhanced our protocols to meet updated guidelines put in place by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. In accordance with these guidelines, here are a few changes you will notice:
- We will communicate with you via phone prior to your appointment to review health screening questions. We will review the same questions once you arrive for your appointment. This step is critical for the safety of all patients and staff, and failure to review these questions prior to your appointment could result in forfeiture of your appointment.
- We will record your temperature upon entering the office using a forehead / no touch thermometer
- Please arrive wearing a face covering and utilize our hand sanitizer upon entering the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you
- Our entire staff is very focused on hand hygiene, sterilization, and disinfection
- Our clinical staff will be wearing N95 masks, face shields, full gowns, and all other indicated personal protective equipment to keep you safe
- High powered HEPA air filters will be running throughout the office, and aerosols will be controlled with the latest technology
- Appointments will be staggered to allow proper spacing. This will reduce traffic and exposure risk
- All forms will be digital, eliminating the need to touch surfaces and reducing paper use
- Magazines and other high touch conveniences will not be offered at this time
- If you require accompaniment to your appointment, please limit the number of guests to one
We have focused on creating the safest possible environment for your dental care. We look forward to seeing you soon